- Tonya Romano, FNTP, RWP3, CDSP
I am passionate about helping women change how they look and feel.
When I stopped birth control in my early 40s, I had an onslaught of hormonal symptoms that suggested I was in perimenopause. My doctor’s advice? Just go back on the birth control to manage symptoms. I don’t know about you but I prefer to fix the problem rather than cover it up. Now in my late 40s, with menopause knocking on the door, I’ve again experienced the anxiety, weight gain, night sweats…you name it. But it is possible to get it under control.
I refuse to suffer.
Through nutrition, lifestyle changes and targeted supplementation, I have regained my motivation, energy and sense of self.
I would love to help you do the same.
Credentials and Coursework:
- B.S. Biology & Environmental Science
- Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (FNTP), 2019
- Restorative Wellness Practitioner Level 1&2 (RWP) 2020, Level 3, 2023
- Functional Supplement Specialist (FSS), 2021
- Functional Blood Chemistry Specialist (FBCS), 2021
- Certified Dietary Supplement Specialist (CDSP), 2022
- Midlife Hormone Mastery Certification, 2022
- Instant HTMA Professional, 2022
- How to Eat a Macros Based Diet, Precision Nutrition, 2023
- Professional Member, National Association of Nutrition Professionals
- Member, Holistic Entrepreneur Association
- Guest on Talk Healthy Today Podcast, May 2021
- Contributor, Ubiquinol.org